RIGOROUSLY QUALITY TESTED
Each TAG Heuer Communication Instrument is built to the most exacting requirements in order to bring you complete satisfaction.
A complete qualification program has been applied to each components and materials to guarantee the best reliability, resistance and long-lasting to every handset.
Each mobile phone is put through countless reliability and quality tests prior to launch to ensure performance and reliability. All the key components have been tested (mechanical, physical and chemical tests) in TAG Heuer uncompromising quality insurance laboratories of La Chaux-de-Fonds to deliver a unique luxury experience, combining striking and timeless design, advanced performances on mobile phones key functionalities such as power reserve or antenna sensitivity, as well as setting a new benchmark in terms of quality standards in the booming premium mobile phones category.
For example, more than 57 stringent tests are carried out on each MERIDIIST to ensure that the materials and components of each device are reliable and resistant to the extreme.
FINEST MATERIALS AND BEST FINISHING
316L stainless steel used for the manufacturing of TAG Heuer fine watches and chronographs, allows for perfect polished mirror-polished surfaces, as well as being corrosion-resistant and hypoallergenic. It is one of the best alloys available for its mechanic resistance and famous for its robustness, it offers the best resistance to damages resulting of rough environment thanks to ultimate tooling precision up to 10 microns.
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal (only for MERIDIIST)
The display front is made from scratchproof 60.5 carats sapphire crystal, one of the largest glass ever made for a mobile, combining exceptional light transmission with great stability in all thermodynamic conditions.
Genuine alligator leather sourced exclusively from breeding farms as well as certified W (Wild) and legally approved for sale. They are cut, sewed and tanned by highly qualified craftsmen.
Leather and rubber
Calfskin leathers are offering multiple choices of colours and textures. Vulcanised rubbers are providing comfort and soft touch feeling.
A tailor-made manufacturing process, derived from watch strap technology is used. The delicate stitching gives the final refined touch and detail. Each decorative leather or rubber is selected and tested to resist to environment as well as mechanical stress.
Mainly used at the beginning in the aerospace and racing GT cars industries, carbon fiber represents the power of High performance for speed professionals. Hypoallergenic, three times lighter and five times harder than stainless steel, carbon fiber has outstanding resistance properties against pressure, chemical aggressions, wear and high temperatures.
Aeronautic-grade titanium, the same used in TAG Heuer watches, F1 racecars and luxury jets, is used in the exclusive TAG Heuer Racer titanium model. Extremely hard and corrosion resistant, it is twice as light as steel, paragmagnetic, biocompatible and hypoallergenic.
ELEGANCE mobile phone TH2M10S20A00
The styling is quietly refined, but underneath it lies the ultimate performance of a TAGLINK smartphone. As in the entire range of TAG…
The styling is quietly refined, but underneath it lies the ultimate performance of a TAGLINK smartphone. As in the entire range of TAGLINK, shockproof construction - including Gorilla® glass shielding the touch screen – protects the powerful responsiveness of the Android™ platform. The surgical grade 316L steel housing is corrosion-resistant and finished using techniques perfected by expert watchmakers. Alternating both mirror-polished and fine-brushed steel surfaces, the detailing includes fine vertical lines running down the sides. On the rear cover, the sensual comfort of the finest genuine alligator skins in black or brown. TAGLINK. Elegance is calling.
Functions & features
- SWISS WATCHMAKING TRADITION
The luxury handset is composed of classic watch components and cutting-edge technology. Fully shockproof, the body is engineered like the case of a TAG Heuer watch. Other signature TAG Heuer references include the screws on the handset’s reinforced chassis, which echo those on the casebacks of TAG Heuer chronographs.
- AVANT-GARDE TECHNOLOGY WITH ANDROID™ OPERATING SYSTEM
The first luxury smartphone with a tactile screen is equipped with upgradeable and the best-in-class Google AndroidTM software, meaning unparalleled access and connectivity. Android’s ability to switch quickly between applications brings incomparable multitasking power, making the TAG Heuer LINK one of the fastest phones on the market: menus open at lightning speed, tabs are super responsive, web pages load with virtually no lag time, access to news and weather widgets and Skype messaging is instantaneous.
TAG Heuer LINK is a communication instrument of uncompromised calibre and capabilities. Equipped with AndroidTM, the TAG Heuer LINK comes with dedicated and embedded applications.
A complete selection of applications classified under specific categories: communication, entertainment, news sports, games, business, productivity and travel.
TAG Heuer Mobile Security
The best in class application to protect your mobile data and privacy.
For further information on these applications, please visit our dedicated website at http://link.tagheuer.com
- PROTECTIVE AUTOLOCK SYSTEM
The unique autolock system on the side, which gives quick access to the SIM card, the connection port and the memory card, sports the TAG Heuer’s shield in black lacquer and looks like a classic TAG Heuer timepiece crown.
- SHOCKPROOF CONSTRUCTION
Extreme reliability and robustness are guaranteed through a battery of quality tests well exceeding industry standards. Fully shockproof, the body is engineered like the case of a TAG Heuer watch. As airtight and locked-down as a strong box, it provides full protection of the precious contents -your videos, photos, files and data - sealed in its interior.
- FINEST MATERIALS AND BEST FINISHING
Luxuriously crafted and detailed, the TAG Heuer LINK incorporates the most prestigious materials and advanced components in the watchmaking and automotive worlds, including black PVD, diamonds and pure 18k rose gold. The mirror-polished and fine-brushed stainless steel is premium grade surgical 316L, corrosion-resistant and hypoallergenic. The exclusive, hand-worked coverings are in calfskin, alligator or lizard. Every material, precious stone and exotic skin or leather is sourced within the strictest industry standards.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGICAL CONTENT
Mastering speed with 1 GHZ of processor power; the TAGLINK is a high-performance machine of unprecedented functionality.
Stand out features include lightning-fast connectivity, 16-million color screen resolution, a large 3.5’’ highly damage-resistant Gorilla glass®, a high-definition 5-mega-pixel auto-focus camera, 11 hours of music play time, and, through its avant-garde Android operating system, download access to over 250,000 applications. It also comes fully loaded with a host of TAG Heuer add-ons: customized screen designs, widgets, animations, wallpapers, icons and ring tones.
• Dimensions: 118mm x 67mm x 16.6mm
• Weight: 200 grams (battery included)
• Operating System: Android 2.2
• 3G Talk time autonomy: 3 hours
• Stand by time autonomy: up to 220hrs (~9 days)
• 1 GHZ processor power
• End-user memory: 8GB (up to 16GB)
• Stereo Bluetooth
• Wifi, WAPI
• Compatible with any SIM card
• Worldwide WCDMA, HSDPA (3G+) network-compatible for best performance
• Quad-band: covers all GSM countries
• Tri-band WCDMA
• Radio: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA 7.2
- APPLICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA
• Music play time: 11 hours (MP3, AAC, AAC+, RA, WMA)
• Video player and recorder
• 5-mega-pixel auto-focus camera (JPEG / GIF / BMP)
• Messaging: SMS, MMS, Emails (Predictive Text Input XT9)
• Apps: Clock, Alarm, Agenda, Calendar, Calculator, Emails, Goggles, Places, Lattitude, News & Weathers
• Voice recorder
• Android Market with up to 250 000 applications such as: Adobe Flash Reader, Google Search, Google Maps, GMail, YouTube, E-Blogger, Facebook, Angry Birds, etc.
• PC synchronization
• Screen: LCD, 480 x 800 pixels, 16-million colors, TFT – 3.5’’ Gorilla glass®, capacitive touch panel with multi-touch capability
• Long duration battery: Li-lon 1400mAh
Materials and care
|BATTERY COVER :Deep blue alligator|
|FRAME :316L stainless steel|
|SIDE FINISHING :Blue PVD screws|
- PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Your phone is a highly sophisticated electronic device. You communication instrument is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be treated with care.
The suggestions below will help you to fully enjoy this product for many years.
• Keep it in a clean and dust free place. Keep your phone dry.
• Be careful not to scratch your product and avoid shocks.
• Do not drop or knock with a sharp object. Rough handling may cause damage to internal electronic components.
• Avoid placing your phone close to lit cigarettes or near flammable material.
• Keep your phone and all its parts out of young children’s reach.
• Do not attempt to disassemble. Non-expert handling of the device may cause damage.
• Do not expose the phone to liquid or moisture.
• Do not paint your phone as the paint could obstruct the earphone, microphone or any moveable parts and prevent normal use.
• Do not expose your phone to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
• If the phone or any of its accessories are not working properly, take them to your nearest qualified service centre.
To clean your TAG Heuer communication instrument, wipe it with the soft and dry cleaning cloth provided with your phone.
Never use soap or solvents such as benzene, thinner or alcohol.
- USING BATTERIES
• Do not use any charger or battery that is damaged in any way.
• Use ONLY the approved and provided chargers for the MERIDIIST, the TAG Heuer LINK & the TAG Heuer RACER.
• When a charger is not in use, disconnect it from the power source.
• Battery charging time depends on the remaining battery charge and the type of battery and charger used.
• If left unused, a fully charged battery will discharge itself over time. When charging after complete discharge, the phone will not display anything for about 30 minutes.
• Do not leave the battery connected to a charger for more than a week, since overcharging may shorten the battery life.
• Extreme temperatures will affect the charging capacity of your battery. ( 60° C = 140° F )
Li-ion batteries are particularly affected by temperatures below 0°C ( 32°F ).
• If you have any problem with your battery, we kindly invite you to contact the authorized service center.
• Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Always recycle. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
RIGOROUSLY QUALITY TESTED
BATTERY COVER :Deep blue alligator FRAME :316L stainless steel SIDE FINISHING :Blue PVD screws
Battery cover / Frame / Side
BATTERY COVER :Black Alligator FRAME :316L Stainless steel SIDE FINISHING :Polished with 3 vertical lines
Battery cover / Frame / Side
BATTERY COVER :Brown Alligator FRAME :316L Stainless steel SIDE FINISHING :Polished with 3 vertical lines
Battery cover / Frame / Side